[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.18″]
8th Annual Bowl for the Needy
Bowl for the Building – Let’s Build Together
Thursday May 2 2019
Bowling 6:30pm – 8:00pm
8:15pm: Presentation, prizes and desserts
Register by April 25 2019
Neb’s Fun World
1300 Wilson Rd. N. Oshawa
Silent Auction Tables
Hot Dogs, Chips, Popcorn, Soft Drinks & Cup Cakes
WOW, This Sounds Like Fun!
So, what do you do now? You can either email, call the office or fill out the form below, letting us know you want to be part of this fantastic event as a bowler, as a team, or as a sponsor. Pledge and Sponsor forms are available on our web site at www.durhamoutlook.com/events . Click on Bowl-O-Rama 2019 to print either the bowler pledge sheet or the sponsor form.
This Year’s theme is Super Heroes!
Step by Step Directions to Become a Bowler
- After you call the office and register your team go to www.durhamoutlook.com , click on the Events tab, Bowl-O-Rama 2019 tab, and click on the printable pledge sheet. and download the printable pledge sheet.
- If you cannot print the pledge sheet from our web site, please call the office for further assistance 905-434-7543.
- Gather a team(s) to bowl with, if you cannot gather a team to bowl with, we will find a team to add you to. Max 6 bowlers per lane. Friends are welcome to come and watch.
- The bowler(s) will then collect pledges – Those who contribute a pledge are not bowling, the person collecting the pledges will be the bowler. However, bowlers are welcome to pledge each other, or themselves. Cash & Cheques accepted.
- Fill in the pledge information on your bowling pledge sheet as you collect pledges. Please be sure to advise anyone making a pledge that only pledges of $20.00 or more will receive an official donation receipt if requested. Address and postal code is required. Download Pledge Sheet.
- Once you have collected your pledges please contact the office 905-434-7543 to drop off your pledge sheet and register before April 19th 2019. Pledge Sheets and money can also be mailed to the office.
- On May 2nd 2019 go to NEBS Fun World at 1300 Wilson N, Oshawa, ON L1K 2B8 for 6:00 pm to sign in. Collect your Lane#, Food Voucher, *Grand Prize Ticket*, T-Shirt and begin bowling! Bowling will take place from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. At 8:15pm everyone will meet in the dining hall for presentations, prizes and desserts.
*Grand Prize Ticket* – get an additional ticket for every $100 in pledges raised
Yes, I am Interested in Bowling