We are always looking to fill the role of a volunteer cook or sous chef positions that will help lead the back of the kitchen during the morning shifts to prepare the meal for the afternoon shift. There are various days throughout the month that we need volunteers to cook, please contact email@example.com for more information. This position includes
- Being at the kitchen from 8:30am – 1:00pm Mon-Sat, 8:30am-12:00pm Sundays
- Assigning duties to sous chefs
- Preparing the meal and checking food temperatures
- Following Canada’s Food Handling Procedures and the Health Department Guidelines
- Filling out forms for food cooked that day
- Cleaning up your station before you leave
- Please be advised that we are looking for long term volunteers. This position is not temporary, and we are hoping to find volunteers that are able to make a long-term commitment. Upon finding ideal candidates, training will be provided.